Goat’s milk contains precious skin minerals like selenium and is loaded with vitamins, particularly vitamin A, the most important vitamin for the skin. As with other milks, goat’s milk contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). … It is both an anti-aging wonder and a lifesaver for dry and sensitive skin.
Top 9 Benefits Of Goat Milk
1. Cleanses Gently Yet Deeply
2. Gives Healthy And Nourished Skin
3. Keeps The Skin Soft And Moisturized
4. Prevents Premature Aging
5. Keeps Skin Acne-Free
6. Relieves Irritation And Inflammation
7. Heals Skin Infections Quickly
8. Maintains pH Balance Of The Skin
9. Repairs Damaged Skin Faster
Honey opens up your skin pores to cleanse them and get rid of black heads. Its antioxidants, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties allow it to help you fight acne by keeping your pores free of oily dirt while at the same time keeping them hydrated and tight to give your clearer complexion.
We have created a combination of Milk And Honey to create a soap that will not only keep your skin moisturized,but also enhance glow of your skin day by day.